AIM
Name

The Interrogation Part 2 The Interrogation Part 2

Okay this just got really bizarre, and it was enjoyable in a rather strange sense. Ted singing? Looks like he is insane after all if he thought that was good. Plus why were the prisoners acting like they were in a haunted house? Gotta admit, getting to punch Duke was awesome. Still, why did Bridget keep winking? God it was creepy, wanted to give her the same treatment as Duke.

The Interrogation The Interrogation

Compared to others in the series, this flash was rather boring, since it was just trying to get to the truth, which meant just Bridget talking pretty much the whole time. She still has the creepy wink thing going around, and the flirtation is certainly not working with her. At the end I like how you say that someone is lying, yet note she's a pathological liar. Gee, I wonder who will end up being the liar.

Kill Pikachu - Part 2 Kill Pikachu - Part 2

This wasn't all that bad. The options were decent and provided versatility, and the shooting wasn't too bad. The sound effects just sounded painful though, and I don't mean painful in the way the flash was intended. The graphics were alright, and with a few more options and a bit more polishing this could have been a solid flash.

Teletubbies get Fucked Teletubbies get Fucked

Remembering the issues with these types of games was back in 2000, I'm surprised this one actually survived after all those legal issues. Granted, this one wasn't all that good. Nothing special about the graphics, but more importantly, the gun was a pain to aim. it seemed to hit the teletubbies entirely at random, and it didn't feel like a shooting game in the slightest.

Bikini Tennis Bikini Tennis

Meh, there really wasn't much to this one. The only interactivity was clicking the ball, which was extremely difficult to do unless you knew in advance where the ball went, and even then it didn't work half the time. pressing a button at the right time instead would have made this game playable. Not much in the graphics or sound departments either.

The Angry Neighbors The Angry Neighbors

This one was okay, I liked that there was a bit of a twist this time. It's technically still a negotiation game, but having to stop and interject gives it a different kind of interactivity that made the game interesting, albeit a lot harder. I thought the graphics were very good, but the voice acting was rather poor, sounded like the guy was just mumbling some of the time.

The Suspects The Suspects

For as many crazy flaws as there are in this series, I have to admit that I really liked this one. It's at least different and lets you get in a zone where you don't have to deal with all that much that's ridiculous. The old couple's rambling about absolutely nothing at least made sense in the grand scheme of things. That being said, the game is painfully difficult, since you say there's all these suspects but every option leads to Ted; who could it be then?

The Tryst The Tryst

This one was alright, but compared to the first three parts of the series it was somewhat boring. The dialogue wasn't too bad, but I found it odd that Angie's story could segue into Yale's but not the other way around. That would have made this a lot more dynamic. It seemed weird how the game basically told you your choices didn't matter too, since that kinda defeats the purpose of making it a game.

It's too bad part two of the Tryst was not uploaded here, because wow... there are no words to describe part two.

Customer Service Customer Service

Usually the options aren't overly ridiculous for these types of games, but that is not the case here. I have no idea why the homeless ghoul is randomly there, and the options to get the correct ending are entirely unrealistic. Not only that, but the attitude on both sides is never something that would happen in real life. It's unique for the site at least, but perhaps that's a good thing.

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

Wait, this is the start of the Ambition series? I thought it was the suicide bomber. Guess this is the prequel, that would make sense, since it's the same woman, or at least the same sprite. The choices are alright, but honestly the woman was a bit creepy. She did this half-wink thing randomly that actually scared me a bit. It was also somewhat easier than the other ones, and at least a gun in this situation made a lot more sense than in the suspicious cop.