Be a Supporter!

Main News Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 16 Fans

AIM
Name

All 1,547 flash Reviews

Whats ure heaven like???? Whats ure heaven like????

Rated 1 / 5 stars June 30, 2013

The rating for this honestly shocks me, because even for 2001 this flash really was not good. The graphics were rather crude, and the animation was somewhat decent, but was offset by the awful voice acting. The music selection was selected and almost redeemed this flash, but the graphics were so bad that it took away from the good that existed.

Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 26, 2013

This is a legendary flash. Hasn't been out a week yet I've already watched it how many times. The animation is amazing, and I love the little oddities, such as their floral designs, not something you'd expect to see. The voice acting was great as well, and just the general idea of having mario snap on poor luigi was just so well thought out. Yes, the voices came from elsewhere, but the animation works so perfectly that it could have fooled me.

Fap to NG acts: Ocelot Fap to NG acts: Ocelot

Rated 2 / 5 stars June 16, 2013

Still loving that intro, and thought I'd give this flash a look even though I haven't come across Ocelot before, though looks like his quote makes him a prime target for this series now. It worked out that Qwertyboi was the top user, though this was a little disappointing, but that's partially due to him not having all the stats to make him a good one.

Fap to NG acts: Frostbrth Fap to NG acts: Frostbrth

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars June 16, 2013

Gotta admit, I love the preloader for these flashes. Also, I liked how you went through some of the posts of his in order to find, well, material. The effects and the speakonia voices, were funny as well, though I have to admit, the guy got done with this one awfully quickly compared to the first two.

Hot PokÉmon Hentai #002 Hot PokÉmon Hentai #002

Rated 0 / 5 stars June 16, 2013

I liked the Newgrounds preloader at the beginning, which I'm not sure I'm seen in any other flash. Unfortunately, that was ruined by the red and blue seizure background and the picture of Ivysaur moving in and out. Was just spam for the sake of spam, and it even seemed to be self-admitted as well.

Hot PokÉmon Hentai #001 Hot PokÉmon Hentai #001

Rated 0 / 5 stars June 16, 2013

I liked the Newgrounds preloader at the beginning, which I'm not sure I'm seen in any other flash. Unfortunately, that was ruined by the red and blue seizure background and the picture of Bulbasaur moving in and out. Was just spam for the sake of spam, and it even seemed to be self-admitted as well.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D SE5 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D SE5

Rated 3 / 5 stars June 16, 2013

Somehow I missed this the first time through the 80 days series. Truth be told, I found this quite awesome. StrawberryClock talking about Clock Day, StrawberryHitler looking onward, and of course B, it all worked. Points off for making Hitler a Clock, as that took away from everything a bit, turning him into an SBC clone when there's only one of him.

Afro_Stud's Birthday! Afro_Stud's Birthday!

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars June 16, 2013

Yay, happy birthday. I liked the music that went along with this, nice that it wasn't that copyrighted junk that somehow still is. The animation itself was quite funny as well, with the star jumping around and the scribble line to show him unwrapping the present. All in all, it was very simple, but actually quite nice.

harryjarry responds:

I believe he did have a very happy birthday on the day this was submitted! :) Haha, I was happy with the song I found—I'm glad you're happy with it too! Thank you! I'm glad you watched and enjoyed ^_^

Adolf N' Woodrow 03 Adolf N' Woodrow 03

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars June 16, 2013

This was an oddly disappointing flash. I expected a solid ending, but instead it was the same shifting faces, so it was a rehash of part two, really. Still, the music fit perfectly with the image, and it at least works with Hitler. Wilson, on the other hand... sorry, still not convinced they're the same after this trilogy.

Adolf N' Woodrow 02 Adolf N' Woodrow 02

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars June 16, 2013

Uh oh, suddenly the conspiracy delves deeper. The music was rather odd, but in a good way. The shifting face was a decent touch, even if the rest of the imagery was saddening. This was more for shock value than anything, though Wilson isn't looking all that good right now, but I will hold off judgment until the end.